Saturday, January 9, 2010

FS153: Weebeestampin


I be luvin' Weebeestampin! The snowflake card Wendy created with the kraft, black and pink was just such a WOW! I couldn't change those colors -- with the exception of stamping the main image and sentiment pink cardstock instead of white. For my card, I simply changed the image, created the card with a Valentines theme. The polka dot heart image from the Hearts & Hugs stamp set was fun to work with. I used it with craft ink on the kraft cardstock. I dry pressure embossed the pink layer with the heart blocks cuttlebug folder. I punched the main image circle out, stamped the heart at a slight angle and colored in with a copic marker to make it pop. I dotted around the heart with a white gel pen. The sentiment "Be Mine" was stamped on the side of the main image. The smaller circle has a white craft stamped image of that polkadot heart. I stamped the {mwah} sentiment with black ink on top. I used dimensionals to adhere the small circle atop the pink and black polkadot ribbon.


stamps: Hearts & Hugs {Our Craft Lounge}
paper: black, kraft, pink passion
ink: white craft, black
misc: ribbon (may arts), cuttlebug (heart block), dimensionals, white gel pen, copic marker, punches





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AW Great card, awesome colours!

Lisa said...

This card is ADORABLE!! Thanks for sharing!

Lisa

Yash said...

well..its really pretty card..thanks..

raafatrola
***************
www.raafatrola.com

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online