Saturday, June 20, 2009

FS124: {Christy S.} Happy Father's Day

Back from a wonderful birthday celebration weekend with my darling/delightful/delicious husband! Thank you Val/Cami for taking over for me last weekend!

This week's featured stamper is Christy S. This is a card I made for Todd based on this Christmas card Christy S. made.

Celery base with argyle cuttlebug on the background. The stamp is Bear-ly Fishin' by Our Craft Lounge. Colored with copics and mounted on some navy cardstock. I used some hemp instead of ribbon to make it more masculine.

Changes from Christy's card: colors, stamp set, hemp instead of ribbon. Congrats Christy!

This is the last week of school for my kids, and things have been extra emotional this week! I am going to be back more next week - thanks for being patient with my absence!




Stamps: Our Craft Lounge {Bear-ly Fishin'}
paper: celery, navy, white
ink: black, copics
misc: cuttlebug (argyle), hemp




3 comments:

Kimberly's Krafts said...

Your card is just too cute! Love your work! Awesome!! :)

Tracey said...

A fantastic card Beth!

Judy in Indiana said...

Beth, I love those bears!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online