Saturday, August 7, 2010

FS183: It's a DUTCH treat!

I based my featured stamper card this week based on Vicki's (Vdutchr) card {CAStastic Challenge}. I changed the colors, stamp set, removed buttons, added dew drops.





I used a small flower from Fabulous Florals from Our Craft Lounge for the background on the plum background. The same set provided the flourish which I stamped in spring moss. I used Prayers & Blessings for the sentiment which I stamped in plum ink. I used some PTI plum ribbon for the card in a simple knot. I removed the buttons from Vicki's original card and I replaced it with dew drops.


Stamps: Fabulous Florals, Prayers & Blessings {Our Craft Lounge}
Paper: Plum, Spring Moss, White (PTI)
Ink: Plum, Spring Moss (PTI)
Misc: dew drops, PTI Plum ribbon, corner rounder

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online